Anyone interested in some vera bradley items...or ladies jeans? You could make the jeans into skirts. I have a vera bradley purse (the black and white one) that has only been used for a couple weeks. I will sell it for $25 which is about 1/3 of what this one normally costs. It is almost brand new. The wallet has been used but it still in great shape. I will sell it for $10 which is 1/4 of what it normally costs.
Then there is the jeans...oh the jeans. lol. They are all new with the tags attached. Original prices ranged from $20 to $38. ONLY ASKING $3 PER PAIR. I have many pairs...I got them in sets of 2..to be able to make skirts from jeans. I am still making some...just not as many now. Some of the sizes I have are 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, and 13/14. If you are interested in the jeans, you are very welcome to come try some on if needed.
Then there is the jeans...oh the jeans. lol. They are all new with the tags attached. Original prices ranged from $20 to $38. ONLY ASKING $3 PER PAIR. I have many pairs...I got them in sets of 2..to be able to make skirts from jeans. I am still making some...just not as many now. Some of the sizes I have are 7/8, 9/10, 11/12, and 13/14. If you are interested in the jeans, you are very welcome to come try some on if needed.
So..in a nutshell, , $25 FOR PURSE, $10 FOR WALLET, AND $3 PER PAIR OF JEANS.
Here are a few photos of the purse, wallet, and some of the jeans. I have many more jeans, but these are examples of what I have. Feel free to call me, email me, or post a comment if you are interested in anything.
THE WALLET IS SOLD

1 comment:
Kristi!! Why are you selling your beautiful purse? I thought you loved that purse!
Post a Comment